Tuesday 26 February 2013

Application of Research

"Website Design Ideas"
In this chapter of assignment I am going to make sure that I am not breaking the Copyright Law in business by checking and researching about my other competitors and I am also going to explain how would I like my business (A's Clothing) website to be look like (color schemes, fonts, where would be the logo and pictures, etc.) to make sure I have everything I wanted for my business website I am going to make a checklist of my website design.

Storyboard of my Business Website:

Name of the Business: A's Fashion Clothing
I am going to use:
-Color Scheme: Baby Pink for my back ground.
-Font: Cambria style. I will also use Bold and Caps Lock.
-Logo:
-Clip Arts: A lady and a girl with shopping bags.
-Images: Models for babies, girls and ladies.
Home Page: In my Home Page I would like to use baby pink as my colour scheme for my background and I also would like to put a video/slideshow and some images too and when you click "HOME" the images will appear.

2nd Page (BABIES): In my 2nd Page I would like to put a Drop Down effect when you click "BABIES" and it will appear the Age List of a baby (0-12 months ans 12-36 months) and when they click the ages, all clothes that I am selling will appear automatically.

3rd Page (GIRLS): In my 3rd Page I would like to use girls images as a part of my background and I also want to put a Drop Down effect when you click "GIRLS" and it will appear the Age List of a baby (4-6 y/o, 6-8 y/o,8-10 y/o, 10-12 y/o and 12-14 y/o) and when you click the ages, all clothes that I am selling will appear automatically.

- 4th Page (LADIES): In my 4th Page I would like to put model's images as an example and I am also going to put a Drop Down effect when you click "LADIES". It will appear the different designs of dress you would like to wear.

- 5th Page (SALE): In my 5th Page I would like to put all the clothes that have been discounted for Babies, Girls and Ladies clothes.


- 6th Page (ABOUT US): In my 6th Page I would like to put the Vision and the Value of my business including the address, contact details, etc.


"As a Conclusion, this is my scratch plan for my business website. It may be very simple for everyone but I can 100% assure to everyone that my website will be safe for online shopping (safe payment transaction), easy to understand and easy to use."



No comments:

Post a Comment